International Seminar "Dogs for Disabled" - Warsaw 22-24/04/2005
Representatives of the Foundation participated in the three day seminar “Dogs for the Disabled”. In the program of the seminar were lectures by representatives of various Polish organizations, providing aid for disabled persons: Fundacja Przyjaźni Ludzi i Zwierzat CZE-NE-KA, Alteri, Fundacja Labrador Pies Przewodnik, Polski Związek Niewidomych. There were also visitors from abroad: Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, Dogs for the Disabled, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- "18 years of dogotherapy in preschools, special treatment schools and social aid centers”", Fundacja Przyjaźni Ludzi i Zwierząt CZE-NE-KA – Maria Czerwińska
- "Dog – domesticated predator. Problems with the communication between species", Alteri – Paweł Życiński and Agnieszka Orłowska.
- "The latest achievements in service dog training', Dogs for the Disabled – Dick Lane
- "Guide Dogs Training by the Foundation Labrador - Pies Przewodnik" - Irena Semmler, Danuta Grzybkowska
- "What is good for a dog – the latest achievements in England", Dogs for Disabled – Dick Lane
- "Behavioural methods in service dog training" part I, Alteri – Paweł Życiński, Agnieszka Orłowska
- "Guide dogs for the Blind – the role of PZN", Elżbieta Łukasiak, Elżbieta Oleksiak (PZN)
- "Guide Dog breeding and training", Guide Dogs for the Blind – Neil Ewart
- "Positive aspects of dogotherapy treatment at the Instytut Głuchoniemych im. J. Falkowskiego Kindergarden in Warsaw", Instytut Głuchoniemych – Mariola Mosak
- "Behavioural methods in service dog training" part II, Alteri – Paweł Życiński, Agnieszka Orłowska
- "Dogs for the Deaf", Hearing Dogs for Deaf People – Nikki Fleming
The workshops were held in a nice atmosphere and the discussions were endless. One of the final conclusions was to make our cooperation much closer and to exchange our experience. A project came into being to establish a common sign enabling the entrance of disabled persons with their dogs to various institutions, shops, offices etc..
Zapisz się na newsletter
Na twój adres e-mail został wyłany link potwierdzający dołączenie do naszego newslettera.Nie otrzymałeś maila? Kliknij, aby wysłać ponownie.